Handley, KevinUSA 4701 Spotsylvania Parkway, Suite 101, Fredericksburg, VA. 22407
I'm a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Fredericksburg, VA.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) and
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy to help people struggling to use their CPAP.
I'm currently accepting new clients with sleep and anxiety difficulties.
My goal is to help you thrive, living the life you want using
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and
- Positive Psychology
I'm able to work with people in my office in Fredericksburg, Virginia
or work with me from your own home using Telehealth.
- USA 4701 Spotsylvania Parkway, Suite 101, Fredericksburg, VA. 22407
Kevin B. Handley, Ph.D. - Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Central Virginia Sleep Center
Germanna Community College
Insomnia, OSA / CPAP adherence training
Sleep Skills: How to Help Your Clients Sleep Without Being a Sleep Specialist